Sunday, April 27, 2008

arubeito

its here=d
the end of the month!
nxt week i'll be getting my pay! hopefully i'll have enuff to spend...

a. return my camp fees
b. buy some ipod accesories
c. clothings accesories
d. return mom my pocket moneies
e. return friends moneies
f. last me till the end of nxt mth
g. give God my 1st fruits!(of working for this term!) Xd

love the fact tt God has blessed me wif such fun colleagues.
Just pray tt i'll keep going on well coz i'll be gng army soon:
UEJN !#
(go figure)

Family's not doing so well.
My uncle,Vincent, has a heart problem. My parents say that he won't live long.
Just hope that he'll live through this time. Doctors say he's too weak to go for another operation.

My aunt, Jackie, is diagnosed with brain tumor. Still she refuses to take medication and seek treatment. Pray that she'll realise that people around her are there to help and not to harm her.
That her Stage 4 condition will change!

Believing that God can do miracles. But even if he doesn't, its not up to us=D
I lift these up to his hand.
Amen

Work Photos~!
(not many thou) Building entrance (see this everyday)


AIA building!

Have a happy week ahead XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home