Friday, November 23, 2007

"It is impiety, and almost blasphemy to presume to know the will of God. It comes from the sin of pride, Even kings, Brother Nicholas, must submit to being used by God's will without knowing what it is. They must never seek to use it."
Philip II.
This was a discussion between Philip II and a monk in a garden. An extract from wikipedia. Reading Tommy's wordpress probed me to look up what the Spanish armada was because i knew some where that it was a powerful fleet. Well it was Jerry boy who made me find where he was ranting about. But this inspired me to re-think what we believe of the will of God is.

I have been pondering over the past few week in sermon, service, at home and even when I'm in school. What has he planned for me? Was what i heard over a month ago his voice? That i was to be a missionary? A church worker?

And again in yesterday, after Joshua 13: 14, 33
"Only to the tribe of Levi he did not give an inheritance; the offerings by fire to the LORD, the God of Israel, are their inheritance, as He spoke to him....But to the tribe of Levi, Moses did not give an inheritance; the LORD, the God of Israel, is their inheritance, as He had promised to them."


reached deep inside me and pulled a whole bunch of heartstrings. I had also realised my desire to have a clear path of how i wanted my life to be.

Pray for me. I need direction, clear cut. The army is calling me, the world is calling me, missions, leadership, discipleship, servant hood.
Many are called, few are chosen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home