Friday, March 14, 2008

I love sleeping

the sun is up again,
praise God!
its been raining mad cats and dogs every other day that you're alive in this city.
i just watched Juno, it sparked thoughts regarding love, loyalty, tomorrow and forever.
love between couples;
loyalty to spouses;
whats gonna happen tomorrow?
will it last forever?

made me re-think my relationship with God, which has not been well.
randomly, this came up: "the whole world's looking for love!"
yah could be God.

last saturday, some old pals from sec school gave me a last min holler on supper
so i went to town to meet these jokers =D
surprisingly, PeiLing(pl) was there.
Thought it was deeps, danny, alex and daryl, but daryl was replaced wif pl
as usual, they came at me with the guns on situations about how i would deal with my gf etc.
and later in the night, about Christianity and even things like angels and demons.
PL even challenged me that if i could talk her about Christianity, she would come wif me! (sounds great huh?)
Wall #1 is, she's future lawyer, wall #2, atheist... (could go on for more but what for?)
THE I AM , tugged me about these friends
as usual, being 'laid back' about things like that coz they're a little too far for me.
But having said that,20 years have passed like a stroll in the park;
stormy at times, lonely, scared, happy, exciting, heart-wrenching etc.
it's not been easy(its actually is quite, considering the huge blessings that i've gained)
yet it had made me, me today.
Still feeling a little lonesome coz i barely have someone close to share to things about, and also coz i've been gone for a long time. Time doesn't fly in this world, it runs.
and it runs on chemical reactions occuring in batteries.(cold joke, please get it Xd)
that night made me remember that life goes on, i've been stuck like an ouroboros caught in a cyclic web.
Just hope that i won't fall for the same traps of the enemy again.


Touche la senses:
A having bad palate is worse than a hearing bad ballad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home