Thursday, October 18, 2007

18th October

i just arrived home from meeting dru,jean,ana,kai and weishun.
We met for dinner
was suppose to meet dru,kai,ade and eve for discipleship but they couldn't come.
Anyways i still love meeting up. Allows me to reflect what i've done and also find out what others had done in their lives.
Weishun asked for the song by Lifehouse:Everything i guess he was looking for it.
I just remembered the lyrics and how it spoke to me about our true purposes and how God truly is.( Of course more than a song!)
the lyric goes:

how can i stand here with you
and not be moved by you?
would you tell me how could it be
any better than this?

I just love the way songs reflect life. Coz its art, like how poetry reflects a man, place or situation.
Corrinne may's new album a beautiful seed is a work of art.
City of angels, reflects a paradox of how angels are, called in the city of angels,

All the make up in this town covers the frowns
As the world spins upside down
In the City of Angels

In L.A, How true it is of man in the world, how abused are words used and demeaned!
Words such as Love, Angel, Hate
not that it is poorly reflected in this song, but how its overused by the world as sweet whispers...
"art reflects life"

It makes me recall of how i read about Jesus and the people around him.
All the makeup in their faces covers their smiles. As the pharisees cover their hidden simles while ppl watch them acting Holy...

I also recall about paul's teaching of how he dedicated Himself to Christ to run the race,
As in 2 Tim 4 :7 "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
i want to run this race well and proclaim that Christ is my living!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home