Monday, August 14, 2006

back from sulking

so so sorry readers! if any =d
waz feeling a little depressed couple of weeks ago and wassent ready to relish in blogging.
but this week im back from sulkin-D
well i felt poetic today and created an open poem... purely collection of mere words
from everywhere, rationalilty has lost it inside... here goes nothing:

from,
into the crimson eyes.
advent rain raises brows
along cyan streets crossing about
Spinning around like a turtle shell
from chimney tops to gravel ground
I hear you calling...
"hey, man watchya doin there?"

"besieging the walls of my past"i responded
living in the darkness is not my ode
astonishment found me today
walking on shredded daze.
Crystal clear peeping on me
Seeing this made me glad
Grey skys fade away
Jadedness worn away

Believing in me is just not me.
I hear them say...
"he's got a lot of potential..."
agreed!
but listen cant you see?
what you say?? doesnt make me.
its what He did,
that made me i am.

=d hope you liked it. This was quite spontaneous so alittle messy and all btw.
but this aint the last one, neither was it the 1st(but 1st up on blog)
everyone has potential, but whos living it u^p
i know im not enuff, thats why i try
=-d i'll look for the old ones and put it in and continue to compose more concurrently

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home