Friday, July 14, 2006

je fais confiance dans vous...

recently i've been wondering about random things... again
schoolwork's coming in..
guitar practice gotta step up..
additional growing material "Masterlife"...

my time to decide my future path in school has just passed... and i tink i made a bad choice...
but i guess it has never really been in my hands... although i struggle for control at times...
letting go of this is of extreme importance to me
and it matters if I am totally sure..
the choice is for me,... knowing i should just be a figurehead...
I choose you, because you gave me a choice
in fear and in doubt,
in pride and in prime,
in pain and in suffering,
on high or in low
aid me... to trust in you.
Build me up,
bring me to even greater heights,

il mio amore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home