Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Reminders...

i recall the times when i was in shame
lost even with the light, broken despite comfort
sinning even when i know its wrong.

forgive me, for i have once again broken your covenant...
And again, Graciously. You took them away,
leaving mercy, showing grace
Who else can forgive like you?

'bled upon the cross now i am found'

I pray, that i will walk under your light and not fear it, for being under scrutiny
for i know i cant hide, as you know all, that is in the light, and in the dark.

i must not walk in shame any longer,
i must not look back, for i will be like pillar of salt
i must not runaway, since i am revived.
i must not look at myself, but look towards the plans that You hold for me!


HELP ME oh LORD! walk with me and guide me that i might not sin against You.
Yeshua, I yearn for you to be with me for the rest of eternity!
Holy Spirit, teach me to walk in rigtheousness! that when i might fall,
you will be there to prevent it, my friend.
Father, i want to be living for you, for your glory alone, that i might become your tool!
I know its hard to keep these promises, yet i set these goals that they might remind me,
together with the Holy Spirit, of Your will and to be Pure Glory for Your Name!

In your light, i pray that the things of the earth will grow dim.

Communion.
26While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body."

27Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the[b] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins."
Matthew 26:26-28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home