Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Gethsemane

...
"My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken away from me.
Yet not as I will, but as you will."...Matt 26:39

his heart cries out for your soul, even as his soul is pierced.
crippled by fear he yearns even for you and i to be saved
from the grace of the LORD's hand.

Oh LORD, when will i reach Gethsemane? Its so far, yet it seems so near sometimes.
The pivotal point of my life, which hangs upon a thread.

to live a life worth living...
open my eyes that do not see...

open my ears that do not hear...

expose my mind that does not understand..

as much as i do not see, hear or understand,
LORD i want to know you more than i can conceive.
to feel, touch, smell, and live in your pressence,
i am eternally grateful for such grace and mercy.
for am i unworthy of such service from you,
to have come down yourself to serve us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home